NATIONAL MARITIME DAY & PORT EXPO
~Bring the family to this free event~
Sunday, 22 May 2022 9 AM – 4 PM (Rain or Shine)
THIS JUST IN! FREE PARKING at the Port of Baltimore, 2001 Broening Highway, zip code 21224 [recommend Internet Search for Directions]
FREE Shuttle Buses will transport you to Lower Canton Marine Terminal’s Pier 13 and back.
Please check back as this page will be updated as information becomes available.
Free & Open to the Public, Food Trucks, CLOSE TOE SHOES REQUIRED, Masks May Be Required, Not Handicap Accessible
Sunday P R O G R A M –
- 11:30am * National Maritime Day and Armed Forces Day Observance & Wreath-casting – aboard the Nuclear Ship Savannah.
- Tour Vessels are not handicap accessible; closed-toe shoes are required for boarding all vessels. Masks May Be Required: Liberty Ship JOHN W BROWN – And after a 3-year hiatus Visit the Nuclear Ship Savannah’s Power Plant and recent drydock work!, self-guided tours and special guided engine room tours.
- Radio-Controlled Model Watercraft boat pond.
- Maritime Communications
- Listen in with our N.S. Savannah Amateur Radio Club N3SAV
- Visit heritage organizations that preserve the maritime history of the port, exhibits by maritime industry and enjoy Music & Activities.
- Food Trucks available.
If you would like more information about this event, please contact: steamboatcompany at yahoo.com
With special thanks to the crew of the
N.S. Savannah & S.S. JOHN W. BROWN!
Top photo courtesy of museumships.us