The project 20360M maritime armament transport is designed to transport ammunition and issue them to ships at the basing points:
- at the coastal berths of the main basing points;
- on internal and external roadsteads of the main basing points;
- at points of concentrated basing;
- in the sea with waves up to 3 points.
- containment of accidental spills and collection of oil products (OSR) with a flash point of more than 60 ° C from the sea surface (OSR equipment in a container version is not part of the vessel);
- helicopter reception (without basing and refueling);
- transportation of containers on the open deck, as well as other deck and hold cargo.
- unlimited, in accordance with the RMRS class;
- in terms of the composition of radio communications – sea areas Al, A2, A3 and A4 according to the Global Maritime Communication System for the Safety of Navigation and Distress (GMDSS).
Main power plant
Diesel-electric, including three main diesel generators with a capacity of 1900 kW.
Shaft drive and propellers
Two azimuth rudders with a power of 2200 kW each, with a fixed pitch propeller speed of 204 rpm.