Taiwanese Training Squadron on Recruiting Tour
The Naval Fleet Command stated today (3) that the 112th year of the Republic of China’s Dunmu Yuanhang Training Detachment included the Panshi warship (oil bomb supply ship), the Chengde warship (Kangding-class missile frigate) and the Banchao warship (Successful-class missile frigate). The three ships will berth at various ports and open to the public to come and visit, and recruit young people with aspirations to join the ranks of the navy.
The Naval Fleet Command pointed out that Dunmu’s long-distance voyage training mission is mainly to allow fresh graduates from naval academies, political warfare, management, and engineering colleges to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in long-distance voyage training to combine the theory they have learned in the school for four years with practical experience on ships. Lay a good foundation for serving as a naval officer in the future.
The opening hours of each port for domestic flight training are as follows:
(1) Kaohsiung Port: March 10 and 11 (Friday and Saturday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
(2) Anping Port: March 12 and 13 (Sunday and Monday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
(3) Magong Port: March 14 and 15 (Tuesday and Wednesday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
(4) Taichung Port: March 17 and 18 (Friday and Saturday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
(5) Keelung Port: March 19 and 20 (Sunday and Monday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
(6) Suao Port: March 24 and 25 (Friday and Saturday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
(7) Hualien Port: March 26 and 27 (Sunday and Monday) from 0900 to 1500 hours.
People and students from all over the country are welcome to visit and enjoy an unforgettable national defense feast together. Please bring your ROC national ID card or a photo ID that can prove your national identity. In accordance with the opening schedule and on-site guidance, enter the venue early to avoid disappointment.