NRP Sagres Turns 80

Google Translation The NRP Sagres was built in 1937 at the Blohm & Voss shipyards (Hamburg), the German navy was named Albert Leo Schlageter. At the end of World War II, Albert Leo Schlageter was delivered to the United States and after three years he was assigned to the Brazilian Navy where he began to bear the name of Guanabara. On January 30, 1962, 55 years ago, the Sagres Ship School was increased to the number of Portuguese Navy vessels. In its 55 years in the service of Portugal, the…

Read More