ADMIRALTY Vector Chart Service (AVCS) Online is a shore-based version of the world’s leading maritime chart service that is used on-board most ships trading internationally.
Key features of AVCS Online include:
Supporting shore-based maritime decision-making, such as vessel tracking, planning and Accident and Emergency incidents:
- Providing world-leading coverage, including all available scales just like AVCS used on ships
- Similar functionality as ECDIS, including pick reports where you can select a feature for more information
- Extra Temporary and Preliminary Notices to Mariners information, known as the ADMIRALTY Information Overlay
- Can be integrated into existing systems as a standalone chart solution or as a base layer with other data layers added
- Uses internationally recognised Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards and internet-accessible Web Map Service (WMS) protocols
AVCS Online is available internationally through a network of experienced and trusted chart agents.