March 4, 2019 –
14-16 May 2019. Meet Terma at IMDEX Asia 2017 held at the Changi Exhibition Centre on stand R09.
Terma will be present at the 2019 IMDEX Asia exhibition (International Maritime Defence Exhibition & Conference) on 14-16 May in Singapore. Find Terma at stand no. R09.
IMDEX Asia is Asia Pacific’s only dedicated international maritime defence event. Supported by the Republic of Singapore Navy, this biennial exhibition and conference is a one-stop opportunity for key decision makers from the navy and international maritime defence industry to keep abreast with the latest maritime defence technologies and developments in the region.
At IMDEX we will present:
- Naval Radar Surveillance: The Terma SCANTER radar is the only radar sensor providing simultaneous small target detection and helicopter guidance.
- Maritime Mission System: We will provide a sneak preview of C-Flex Patrol; our future mission system that is designed specifically to strengthen the operational capabilities of non-combat vessels. C-Flex Patrol is derived from our renowned C-Flex Naval C2 system.
- We will also showcase our naval decoy launching system: C-Guard:
Terma will be represented by:
- Mr Jørn Henrik Levy Rasmussen, Senior Vice President, Market Development
- Mr Anupam Narain Mathur, Vice President & General Manager, Terma Asia Pacific
- and many more